Jump Start Car Service
Jump Start Car Service In Wichita, KS | A1 Tow Truck Of Wichita
If your battery is dead, and your need an emergency jump start service in the Wichita area, our towing company A1 Tow Truck Of Wichita is equipped to help you with your needs. Call us now at (316) 469-5342
A dead car battery is not a good thing. You know it. We know it too. When that important meeting is just around the corner, or that project has to be finished soon, there is just no time to deal with a dead battery.
Now, if you have a car battery jump starter, it’s an easy fix. But, if you are like the rest of us who think that the probability of something like this happing is low and therefore there is no need to “waste” money on an “expensive” battery jumper, well, you’ll need some help. Jumpstart cables is a good solution also, but it may be difficult to find someone available and willing to help you in the parking lot, especially if everyone is rushing to get to work in the morning.
Tips On a Safe Car Jump Start Using Jump Start Cable
Need A Battery Jump Spokane
- Have a set of jumper cables available at all times in the trunk. This is like a first aid kit to your car, and it is smart to always have them on you. If you don’t have jumper cables, find someone who does and yes, it might be a little embarrassing to ask to borrow those. Most people will understand, though.
- Find a second vehicle to jump start your vehicle. You might need to ask a few people since some just won’t be available to help. Don’t get frustrated and keep asking around if you have an opportunity. hey might have something important going on and simply can’t spare any time for you. The person who landed the cable most likely will be available to jump start you.
- Have both vehicles on Park or Neutral with the engine shut off. It might be a good idea to have both cars on parking brakes.
- Carefully attach the red clip to the positive terminal of your battery, with a “+” sign on it.
- Do the same to the positive “+” terminal of the other car.
- Attach black clips to the other car’s negative “-“ terminal, then do the same to your car. Make sure you don’t accidentally touch the positive terminal or the clip!
- Have the other vehicle stared and let it run for up to five minutes.
- Start your vehicle. If it won’t start, give it more time, make sure all the lights and electric accessories are off, and start again. If that doesn’t help, your battery might be beyond repair and you will need a towing service to help you move your car to a safe location.
Jump Start Car Service In Wichita, KS
A1 TOW TRUCK OF WICHITA
Request More Information. Contact Us Now